Reports to: Technology Director
Status: Exempt/Salaried Full Time
Prepared By/Date: Janine Mikell/Ernest Jackson - 7/22/21
Approved By/Date: Michelle Ravan - 7/23/21
As part of the East Cooper Baptist staff, the Technology Support Analyst works on a team to ensure that we are serving our staff, members, and attendees with simple, secure, and effective technologies. The Technology Support Analyst will work to support and maintain technology systems across our church and school to boost efficiency in the work environment as well as meet ministry and administrative needs.
Roles and Responsibilities
Qualifications and Requirements
- Provide technical support for East Cooper Baptist Church and Palmetto Christian Academy staff
- Able to learn new technology systems quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work with MacOS and Windows operating systems
- Ability to work across Google Workplace products
- Maintain all computers and equipment using a help desk ticket management system
- Keep inventory of end-user peripherals such as external monitors, keyboards, etc.
- Assist in printer maintenance and installations as needed
- Foster an attitude that reflects the values of East Cooper Baptist Church
- Be part of the technology team to make sure ministries are supported through programs and events, such as Sunday morning child check-in
- Work alongside the Technology Manager to help implement new technology
- Affirm East Cooper Baptist Church’s Statement of Faith and commit to exhibit a lifestyle that is consistent
- Willing to become a member of East Cooper Baptist Church
- Minimum of 1 year of professional workplace experience in an IT related position
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, and Sheets)
- Experience with macOS and Windows operating systems
- Working knowledge of Windows Server operating systems
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP configuration and management
- Working knowledge of device imaging software
- Ability to adapt to a continually evolving environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative problem solver
- Good time management
- High level of integrity and dependability
Communication - Demonstrate capacity to inspire, instruct, and encourage through effective communication in various settings. Able to communicate and work within a complex organizational structure with multiple layers of input. Ability to teach staff new technologies.
Detail Oriented & Problem Solving Skills - Proven critical thinking skills. Shows attention to detail with processes and systems. Able to provide problem-solving support. Able to work on and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Proven troubleshooting skills.
Technology Knowledge - Familiar with new technologies. Ability to streamline processes and forward think for upcoming projects and needs. Able to assist and provide support for both Apple and Microsoft operating systems.